VTU Results 2020 Released – The VTU has officially released the VTU Results 2020 for UG & PG Courses. The Result is now almost announced for a few courses including few semesters. The VTU Results was declared in September 2020 for those candidates who appeared in the most recent examination conducted in August-September 2020.
The candidates can now able to check their VTU Result as the university has started to update the results online for all courses. You can explore this page to know whether your result is declared by the university or not and you will also be informed regarding the further process after the declaration of result.
VTU Results 2020 August-September
The Visvesvaraya Technological University usually conducts its examinations twice in a year. VTU has currently released the VTU August & September 2020 session exam results for CBCS as well as the Non-CBCS candidates at their official website for BE & B.Tech 7th and 8th Semester Students of all regions.
The candidates who had submitted the examination form and appear in the August-September session exams of VTU have been waiting for a long time for their results. Hence, if you are one of the candidates who had successfully sat for their exams in Aug-Sept, now is the ideal time to check your results.
VTU Results 2020 Release Date
VTU has officially started to release the results from 12th September 2020 for the exams conducted in the month of August and September. A large number of students had sat for the various course examinations in the Aug-Sept period under VTU. The VTU CBCS and Non-CBCS results have been released for all the 4 regions namely Belagavi, Kalaburagi, Bengaluru, and Mysuru.
The candidates are encouraged to cross-check their admit card details and roll numbers from the official VTU website before checking their results.
How To Check VTU Results 2020?
As you already know that the VTU results have been released so there is no point waiting around. All you need to do is to follow some fairly simple steps and quickly check your much-awaited results in no time.
- To begin with, you are required to visit the official of VTU Results. For your convenience and to save the effort, you just need to click at https://vtu.ac.in/.
- Now, you have to look for the Examination tab in the Navigation bar of the website and click on the Result link.
- Here, You can find the list of declared VTU Results by the university so click on your program after exploring the list.
- To proceed further, you will be required to enter the USN number and a captcha code as shown on the screen. Once you have entered the correct data, you have to click on the Submit button to view your VTU Result on your screen.
- You can easily check your results in terms of Marks, CGPA, and Grades.
- You can also choose to do all these steps easily via your phone as the VTU website is brilliant and mobile responsive as well.
- Check your results very carefully and then you can also download the same.
VTU Revaluation Application 2020
It can be possible that you are not satisfied with the results announced by the university so students have a chance to apply for Revaluation in VTU by following some easy steps.
The authorities of VTU will be soon accepting revaluation applications from students with respect to their exams conducted in August 2020-September 2020. VTU candidates should wait for the release of the official notification for the acceptance of the revaluation applications. The applications are expected to accepted late by the end of the next month. The application for revaluation and the release of photocopies of answer scripts were applicable to all the undergraduate and postgraduate exams held in Aug-Sept.
VTU Revaluation Application Procedure 2020
If you wish to get your marks reevaluated and if you would like to see your answer scripts, you have to submit the VTU revaluation application form by visiting the official website of VTU Results. Go through the following steps carefully to do precisely that:
- First of all, Visit the VTU Results Official Web page where you check your result.
- Now, there will be two options available on the website; UG & PG so click on the suitable link to proceed ahead.
- Now, You have to choose revaluation from the available options and login to the portal by your login ID and password.
- Now you have to fill the complete VTU Revaluation Application for your requested subject and then proceed further by paying the requisite revaluation fees through online mode.
- Don’t forget to download a copy of your revaluation application for future reference.
VTU Revaluation Application Fees 2020
- The revaluation application fee for all UG courses- Rs 400/- per subject + Rs 20/- application fees
- Photocopy Fees for UG courses- Rs 300/- per subject + Rs 20/- application fees
- PG courses revaluation fees is Rs 3000/- per subject + Rs 20 application fee. No photocopy facility available for PG students.
The students have the liberty to apply in any number of subjects for theory exams.
VTU Revaluation Results 2020
If you had successfully submitted the VTU Revaluation Application to the university then you must connect with the latest updates of VTU Revaluation Result to find yours. Many students have been waiting for the results of the revaluation of the Dec-Jan exams. However, only some of the revaluation results have been revealed so far in all the regions of VTU.
As we can see that the VTU Revaluation Result is now announced for the limited courses only which includes M Arch, B Arch, BE, B Tech, and MCA so there are many updates yet to released by the university of VTU Revaluation 2020.
How To Analyze VTU Results?
After getting the VTU Results on your hand, it is essential that you analyze your result properly which helps you to take a decision regarding further studies or to find a good job on the basis of your result.
- First of all, If you think you are supposed to get more marks, you can always go for reevaluation.
- While analyzing your results, you need to know the following data beforehand:
- Grading Pattern
- Passing Grade
- Maximum Grade
- Minimum Grade
- Highest Grade Obtained
- Class Ranks
- Those students who score equal to or above the minimum passing grade will be considered to have cleared the exam.
- If a student does not qualify the minimum passing grade, it will be considered “fail”.
These information should suffice and answer most of your questions. Examinations are an important part of any student’s life and everyone wants to score well. It is rather difficult to wait indefinitely to know about your performance. Therefore, use the information provided here to the best. Should you have any other query with respect to the VTU exam results or revaluation results, you can put across your questions here. You can also visit the official VTU website for all the latest updates.
VTU Results 2020 FAQs
Q1: Will I Pass in VTU Revaluation?
Ans: The problem with revaluation is that it does not guarantee that your marks will increase post revaluation. It is possible that your marks remain the same or even decrease than the original one. However, the better marks will be considered as a final mark after the revaluation.
Q2: When will VTU Revaluation Result Declared
Ans: The university will be start soon the procedure of the VTU Revaluation Applications so the students have to first wait for the start of the application and then they can expect the result within 30 days after successfully submitted their online application form by paying the requisite fees.