SSC MTS Admit Card 2019 Released – The buzz of SSC MTS examination is really high, and aspirants all over the country are endeavoring in this field with full-fledged effort. The dates are out, and SSC MTS Admit Card has already been released. If you have still not downloaded the hall ticket or have any confusion, then take a look below.
How Could I Download SSC MTS Admit Card?
The steps of downloading the admit card for SSC MTS will not eat up time; try the steps shared here –
- First, you have to visit the official website of SSC https://ssc.nic.in
- On the home page, you will find an option “Admit Card”; click on it.
- Now, you will be asked to choose the region from where you will appear for SSC MTS examination, select and click on the same.
- A login page will open up; enter registration number and date of birth in the given boxes.
- After successfully entering the credentials, admit card will pop in the screen.
- Click on download and print.
Things to remember
- The region should be identical to the one selected during the registration process.
- In place of the registration number, the candidate’s name can also be inserted.
- Take print in colored format
- Before clicking on the download option, make sure to check every detail carefully.
Do I need to check the details of admit card issued for SSC MTC?
Well, it is suggested not to overlook the admit card as by doing so, you might get into real trouble. Sometimes, not checking the mistakes in SSC MTS Admit Card right on time can restrict you from giving the examination. Therefore, here are the listed details that you must check, the time admit card reaches to you.
- First check – Candidate’s name, date of birth, roll number, gender, photograph and signature
- Second check – father’s name, exam date, the center of examination
Note – Do not forget to check the instruction mentioned at the backside of the admit card.
What to do if there are any mistakes in the admit card?
Some details might be missed, or there can be mistakes. In this case, there is no need to panic; instead, take a deep breath and jot down the mistakes carefully. Now inform the officials concerning the discrepancies and get it corrected. Make sure to perform this step as soon as possible as sometimes the process takes time.
What are the documents required along with SSC MTS Admit Card?
For writing SSC MTS examination, every aspirant is required to carry an identity proof and three passport size photos along with the hall ticket. Failing to do might result in not writing the exam. Therefore, don’t forget to keep any of the below-mentioned documents in your bag –
- Aadhar card
- College identity card
- Driving license
- PAN card or voter ID.
Note – The submitted photo should be similar to the one provided during online registration.
Hope, all your essential questions related to SSC MTS Admit Card have been solved, and now you know the drill of downloading the admit card. Give your best in the examination and never stop your hard work.