SBI Clerk Result 2019 – State Bank of India is the oldest and most reputed banks of our country. Working in an organization with immense goodwill is just like a dream come true. Time to time SBI conducts various examinations to recruit candidates all over the country. In recent days, the bank has successfully conducted SBI Clerk examination with a vacancy of 8635 posts. The examination will be conducted in three stages – Preliminary, Mains, and Interview. The first two stages, that is the Preliminary and Mains have been conducted. Here you will find everything about SBI Clerk Result 2019.
- The Date of Preliminary Examination – 22nd and 23rd June 2019
- The Date of Mains Examination – 10th August 2019
The Cut-off Criteria of SBI Clerk Examination 2019
Before heading towards the result section, it is imperative to know the cut off marks. It will save you from unnecessary steps, and you can directly proceed for the next step that is Mains.
Moreover, the cut off marks depend on a myriad of factors like the number of applicants sitting for the exam, the available number of vacancies, and difficulty level.
- For General – 60-65 Marks
- For OBC – 53-63 Marks
- For ST – 42-52 Marks
- For SC – 48-58 Marks
- For EWS -55-65 Marks
Along with this, the cut off has already been declared in every state. The highest cut off this year for SBI Clerk Prelims has reached to 81.75 for the state of Jammu and Kashmir whereas the lowest is of 48 in Karnataka.
Whereas the cut off score for SBI Mains 2019 is expected to be declared very soon. The last years highest cut off marks for Mains reached to 100.65 in Punjab; so the competition will turn out be high this year.
Don’t miss on these important points –
- The cut off marks are mentioned as per the categories.
- The candidates who have successfully scored the cut off marks will be termed eligible for Mains examination.
- There is no section dedicated to any sectional cut off for SBI Clerk examination 2019.
- The negative marking for the examination is ¼
Steps to Download the SBI Clerk Result
To know the process of downloading the results of SBI clerk 2019, you are suggested to follow the steps as mentioned below.
- Begin with reaching the Official Website of SBI that is https://www.sbi.co.in/careers/.
- On the home page, you will find the Career section click on it.
- Here, you will come across SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2019, click on the same.
- Now a login page will appear where you will be asked to enter the credentials such as roll number or registration number and password.
- By entering the credentials correctly, the website will furnish you with the results.
- You can check the results and can download the same for future use.
Things to consider while downloading the result of SBI clerk –
When you are checking your SBI Clerk Result, then ensure putting light on the particulars mentioned here
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Registration Number
- Candidate’s Roll Number
- Candidate’s Category
- Cut off score
- Maximum max scored (section wise)
- Marks scored by the candidate
- State and Union Territory for which the candidate has applied
- Examination Date
- Qualification Status
Hope, the steps were easy for you to find your results. Make sure to keep your login credentials handy.
What is the next step after passing SBI Clerk; preliminary stage?
As you have passed the first step that is the preliminary part, the next step is to write Mains. SBI conducts Clerk examination in three rounds – Preliminary, Mains, and Interview. Mains is supposed to be conducted in August. After qualifying Mains, the candidate will be called for interview. It is the final and deciding stage for qualifying SBI clerk. The marks of Mains will altogether be taken into consideration during the Interview phase. In case if a candidate has opted for the local language but fails to be proficient, then the concerned person will be considered as disqualified.
The results of the Mains examination is expected to be released during the third week of August 2019. So, the candidates are required to wait for some more time for SBI Clerk Result.