NIOS Admit Card 2020 – The National Institute of Open Learning has released the admit card for the upcoming examination March – April 2020. The students can download the admit card for both Theory and Practical examination of NIOS. The students who fail to claim the admit card will not be allowed to write the examination and will be restricted from entering the examination center too. In this article, you will get a detailed analysis bearing in mind the steps for downloading NIOS Admit Card, instruction along with all the questions that a student appearing for this is facing.
Latest Updates of NIOS Admit Card 2020
As we all know that NIOS has already postponed all academic examinations which were scheduled for the period of countrywide lockdown in India. The NIOS will be declared the new Admit Card for DELED program, 10th class, and 12th class examination after the declaration of revised NIOS Date Sheet for session 2020. It is expected that the announced will be made for NIOS Admit Card only after the end of lockdown in India.
Steps to Download NIOS Admit Card 2020
Sometimes student browses all over the web but fails in downloading the admit cards. It happens because of the ignorance of steps considering the download. So, save your time and invest the same in the preparation instead of hunting the admit card here and there. Just follow the steps as mentioned below and grab your admit card in minutes.
- First of all, reach the Official Website of NIOS https://nios.ac.in/
- Click on the link that states Examination and Result
- Here, you need to find DateSheet and Hall Ticket section
- Under the above section, you can find the latest released Hall Ticket so find yours and click on it
- By clicking on this link, you will be taken to the login page.
- Enter the required credentials as asked that is the enrolment number and select the suitable type
- After entering the details, hit the submit button.
- Now you can see admit card on the open window.
- Download the admit card and take the print out immediately.
Useful Instructions for NIOS Admit Card 2020
Most students have a habit of printing the admit card in a hurry and then never look back until the day of examination exam. Doing this might push you into serious trouble, and you might be refrained from writing the examination too.
- Always print extra copies of the admit card to avoid an uncertain situation of loss or misplacement.
- Take a thorough look at the set of instructions listed in the admit card.
- Verify the details listed in the admit card wisely and if there are any mistakes, then bring the same into the notice of the concerned officials.
- If you fail to generate admit card due to any missing content, then inform the officials right away and get the things rectified.
- Carry admit card for both theory and practical examination as no separate admit cards will be generated.
- Don’t throw the admit card even if the examination is over. It is advised to store it carefully unless the results are declared.
FAQs of Downloading NIOS Admit Card 2020
Q1. I have misplaced my enrolment number, how can I download admit card?
Enrolment number is mandatory for downloading admit card issued by NIOS. But don’t worry as you can easily get hold of your enrolment number just by following these steps.
- Visit the official website of NIOS
- Click on NIOS Admission Window
- Now enter email id and click on submit
- This will take redirect you to the admission details.
- Carefully write down the admission details along with your enrolment number
- Follow the steps mentioned above to download the admit card with an enrolment number.
Keep your enrolment number carefully, so you don’t face the trouble anymore.
Q2. I have mistakenly entered wrong examination center, how can I change it?
The officials will not permit the change of examination center. So the students should ensure entering the right examination center where they are willing to right their NIOS exam.
Q3. Which mistakes should a student avoid while writing the NIOS exam?
A student appearing for the NIOS exam should not miss taking the Admit card along with the identity card. Also, the student should not carry any kind of electronics, books, notes, calculators, chit, or papers.
Buck up as now there is no time to waste because the admit card is in your hand. Plan a time table and work accordingly. A right set pattern will allow you to concentrate on every subject individually. The students can also make notes, prepare with the help of sample papers, and within the prescribed time limit. NIOS sample papers are also available, which can be used for preparation along with solving previous year question papers. It is also suggested to the students to download NIOS Admit Card as soon as possible instead of keeping it for last minutes.