MDU Date Sheet 2020 Released – Maharshi Dayanand University is a renowned education institution established in Rohtak. This university offers higher-level education in all major and minor courses of arts, commerce, and science. The university also holds affiliation of many other colleges providing education in the state too. Added to this, it is also involved in helping students with distance education too. MDU conducts semester examination for every academic year and hereby has released the date sheet accordingly. Students are requested to download MDU Date Sheet 2020 in the next possible hours.
List of MDU Released Date Sheet 2020
- B.Sc (Reappear)
- B.Com (Reappear)
- B.A (Reappear)
The Process to Download MDU Date Sheet 2020
Skipping the download of date sheet will push you into serious trouble like lack of preparation time and confusion amid the exam dates. If you get involved in all these troubles, then scoring good marks in your exam will be a tough task. So, to give you a helping hand, we are here with easy steps to download the MDU Date Sheet. Take a glance on the date sheet download process now –
- First of all, go to the official website of MDU (Maharshi Dayanand University), or you can directly click on this URL – www.mdu.ac.in.
- Look for examination section on the home page of the website and click on it.
- You will come across the option Date Sheet, click on the same.
- By clicking on the date sheet, a new window will open where you have to search and select the option of your course and semester.
- The date sheet of the corresponding semester will appear on the window.
- Have a look at the details carefully and download it.
- Take a print out of the date sheet to avoid any confusion.
Eligibility for appearing in Upcoming MDU Exam 2020
A student is considered eligible for writing MDU semester examination if he or she has
- Completed minimum attendance record
- Submitted assignments
- Submitted examination form and the prescribed fees
Things to Check after Downloading MDU Date Sheet
The date sheet should be checked by the student carefully. Here is the list of details to consider –
- Name of the examination
- Date and center of the examination
- Name of subject and paper
- Paper code
How to Prepare for MDU Examination 2020
- Print out of the date sheet is suggested, as it will help you in preparation. Attach it in your bookshelves and front of your desk. Doing this, you will neither get confused nor miss any examination as well.
- Make a personal time table depending on the date sheet. Plan weak subjects before and the ones in which you have the upper hand can be left for last days.
- MDU has released the date sheet of both theory and practical examination on its official website.
- The university has released the date sheet for regular, special chance and improvement examination as well.
- The date sheet should be downloaded from the official website. Along with this, all details and latest updates concerning the examination will be listed here only.
- There is no need to worry about the examination if you are working hard for it. Just ensure about the release of hall ticket from MDU. No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination center in the absence of hall ticket and valid identity card.
Now, you are all covered with information considering MDU Date Sheet 2020, so give your full focus for the examination to grab good marks.