Declaration of JNTUH Results 2019 – The JNTUH university has conducted the regular and supplementary examination of the current academic year for the course of JNTUH 2-2 (R16, R15, R13, and R09), B.Pharmacy, MBA, M.Tech, MCA and M.Parmacy. The students must be waiting for the results to plan up to a future ahead. So without wasting any time, the JNTUH Results has been declared, and the students are now free to check there score cards. Furthermore, students who sat for B.Tech II Sem results in 2019 can also check out their respective results. The students who have written for supplementary examinations that include R09, R13, R15 can also get their mark sheet from the website of JNTUH.
Here, listing the ways to download the results from various modes, the process of recounting, revaluation, and other related information.
How to access JNTUH Results?
The steps for downloading the results released by JNTUH is not difficult. But when the D-day comes, students might get nervous or make mistakes while following the simple steps. So, to help you out, here are the steps in easy language. Just tag along with the steps one by one, and you will be able to obtain your results within just a few clicks itself.
- Reach the Official Website of JNTUH, or you can make use of this URL directly – jntuh.ac.in or can directly visit the official result site of JNTUH – http://jntuhresults.in/
- This will take you to the home page of the JNTUH website.
- Search for Notification options where you will get the tab for View Results.
- Here you have to select JNTUH Results of the respective stream or batch.
- Now the login window will get open on the screen.
- Here you need to enter the details i.e., registration number and password and then click on Submit.
- The result will appear on the screen.
- Don’t forget to download the result and do take a print out for further use.
How to access JNTUH Results through SMS or email?
Yes, you read it right. Now it is easy to get the results anywhere with the help of your mobile. But for this, you need to perform certain steps as prescribed by JNTUH.
- Visit the Official JNTUH website
- Get the registration done as per the instruction listed.
Once the registration is done, you can collect your result either through SMS or email. Plus it will be easy for you to get hold of the updates related to JNTUH Results from time to time. This initiative taken by the university has helped students at large as now they can effortlessly relax instead of standing in the lines of internet cafe.
How to process for Revaluation or Recounting in JNTUH?
Despite hard work, the result might not appear as per the expectation of the candidates. If such a scenario erupts, the students are advised not to lose hope and opt for benefits offered by the university. JNTUH is generous towards the students who are looking to improve their marks and are not satisfied with their current results. Students can apply for Recounting or Revaluation process just by visiting the JNTUH website. Added to this, a prescribed fee will be asked to pay for both revaluations and recounting individually.
JNTUH Overview – Also known as Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad is listed among the top university of the country. It is an affiliated college which has been established pronounce the knowledge of engineering, technology, social and physical science. It offers a broad spectrum to the students in both learning and practical field. It is one of those colleges of India which supports students with 30 streams and 25 branches altogether.