IB Admit Card for Tier 2 Security Assistant or Executive Released – After the release of IB Tier 1 result for the position of Security Assistant or Executive has been released, the passed out students now have to write for the next stage. The wait is now over as the selected candidates can get their respective IB Admit Card from the official site.
It is an honour to work in the International Bureau of the country, so give your best shot. In this article, all the necessary information with regards to the IB Security Assistant Admit Card will be provided.
|Date of IB Security Assistant Examination 2019||29th September 2019|
|Status of IB Tier 2 Exam Admit Card||Available for Download|
|Number of Vacancies||1054|
|IB Interview Date||Awaited|
|Final Result of IB SA/EXE||Awaited|
Steps to Download IB Admit Card for Security Assistant Examination
With the release of IB Admit Card, both excitement and nervousness level among the candidates might have increased. It might confuse them with the process of downloading the admit card or result in multiple trails. So, to avoid such a scenario, here are the steps that can be followed.
- Initially, the respective candidates are advised to reach out to the official website of MHA or click on this link – www.mha.gov.in.
- Search for Tier II IB Security Assistant or Executive and Click on it.
- Now, a dialogue box will open in front of you asking for login details.
- Enter the Registration Number followed up with the Date of Birth and Click on Submit. (It might ask to enter CAPTCHA sometimes).
- The admit card issued by IB in the name of the concerned candidate will appear on the screen.
- Now download the admit card and save on your desktop.
- Hit on the print button to take a minimum of two printouts for further use.
These were to cut step to download IB Admit Card that every aspiring candidate is supposed to follow.
Things to check in the Admit Card of IB
Don’t miss to check the particulars mentioned in the admit card issued by IB in your name. The important ones include the following
- Name of the candidate
- Photograph and signature of the candidate
- Paper name and code
- Registration number of the candidate
- Time and date of the examination
- Address of the examination centre with code
- Organizing chairman’s signature
- Important notes
Note – If any of the above-mentioned points are missing or have any mistake then without causing any delay, reach out to the concerned authority.
Documents Required along with IB Admit Card –
Every candidate needs to furnish valid identity proof along with the IB Admit Card during the examination conducted by IB. Or else the candidate will not be allowed to enter in the examination centre. If you have no idea about the documents, then take a glance below
- Documents required by Indian students can include any of the following –
- Valid Passport
- Aadhar Card
- Identity Card issued by the college
- Driving License
- Employee ID if working
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Documents required by International students can include any of the following –
- Valid Passport
- Employee ID if working
- College identity card
- Identity card issued by government
Important instructions for IB candidates
Candidates should not avoid the point of consideration with regard to the admit card of IB Security Assistant or Executive examination.
- The admit card will not be issued twice in the name of the same candidate, so download the document carefully.
- The admit card will also be sent to the email address of the candidate.
- The candidate should not wait for any hard copy to reach the corresponding address.
- The photo and the signature mentioned in the admit card should be identical or else the candidate might it not be allowed for the examination.
- The colour print out of the admit card must be taken in A4 format and
- Keep a closer look at the official website of the International Bureau, so the latest updates are not missed.
So, the IB Admit Card is out for Security Assistant or Executive examination. After writing the Tier 1 examination, the passed out student will get to sit for Tier 2 and so on. It is the second step of your flourishing journey; give the best of your efforts. With hard work and dedication, the day is not far when you will be successfully holding the considered position.