DSSSB Admit Card 2019 – DSSSB – Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board has already announced the date of examination for its regular recruitments process. Students applied for recruitment in DSSSB can easily get their DSSSB Admit Card download for the Tier 1 Examination which is already released by the board.
Posts for Recruitment issued by DSSSB –
DSSSB has released the admit card for DSSSB recruitment 2019-2020 for various posts. The posts that are being offered for the recruitment process includes –
- Assistant Store Keeper (194/2014)
- Assistant Law Officer (31/15)
- Junior Chemist (42/15)
- Manager Accounts (51/15)
- Instructor Maths (144/14)
- Instructor Draughtsman (112/14)
Date of Examination: 8th September 2019
The examination will be conducted for Tier – I and Tire – II. Students who are applying for Tier –II will get their admit card after qualifying of Tier –I. Both the admit cards will be shared online in the coming days on the official website itself. Plus the steps to download the admit card will be the same for both admit cards.
How to Download Admit Card of DSSSB?
Those who are preparing for the examination being conducted by DSSSB must get their admit card downloaded through its official website. Don’t forget, DSSSB releases admit card only on its website and will not send the same personally to the aspirants. Missing this piece of information will result in major discrepancies. This method is applicable for both Tier – I and Tier – II.
Here is a quick view on how to download DSSSB Admit Card; take an in-depth glance below –
- The first step is to visit the official website of DSSSB, or you can click on this link – dsssb.delhi.gov.in.
- Search for latest download admit card, click on this, and it will take you to the login page.
- In the open form of login, enter the credentials – registration number and date of birth.
- Check the details entered and then click on submit.
- The admit card released by DSSSB will appear on the open screen.
- Take the download of admit card and save it. For further purpose, it is advised to take a few prints of the same.
Never miss the details mentioned on the DSSSB Admit Card –
The time, admit card reaches you; your first responsibility is to have a close look at each and every particulars carefully. Mostly, there are hardly any mistakes to point out, but still, it is better to take an initial precautionary step. Here is the list of particulars that you need to check –
- Name of the candidate
- Date of the examination
- Examination Center and Address
- Time and duration of the examination
- Registration number of the candidate
- Post applied by the candidate
- Date of Birth
Vital points of consideration for DSSSB Admit Card –
Stay alert with the instruction listed in admit card issued by DSSSB before-date to avoid in problems. To help you out, we are mentioning the important points below –
- The admit card should be downloaded from the official website of DSSSB only, and the student should not wait for any paper admit cards to reach their addresses.
- Admit card should be carried without fail on the date of examination.
- DSSSB Tier – II admit card will be released for the students who have passed Tier – I successfully.
- The candidate is advised to carry a valid identity proof along with the admit card for writing DSSSB examination.
- If there are any mistakes in the admit card, then the candidate should immediately bring the same into the notice of the concerned officials.
Hope, you have been enlightened with all the information related to DSSSB Admit Card. So, without wasting any time, speed up your preparation process. Endeavour hard on solving sample papers along with previous question papers. Along with this, keep efforts on solving the examination papers within the given time only.