BTEUP Admit Card 2019 – Board of Technical Education, Uttar Pradesh is ready to conduct an odd semester examination for the Diploma/Polytechnic for the year 2019. The admit card will be released for the eligible candidates and can be downloaded through its official online website. Therefore, students are requested to get their admit cards in a sooner note to avoid any sort of discrepancy if any. Here in this article, we have shared all the necessary information related to the download of the BTEUP Admit Card in detail.
Steps required for downloading BTEUP Admit Card
Are you not getting the stepwise procedure considering the download of the admit card issued by BTEUP? Don’t strain yourself, as we are here to help you with this problem. The steps mentioned will help you in accessing the admit card through the online method.
- Firstly, reach out to the official portal of BTEUP that is www.bteup.ac.in.
- Click on the link that says Student Login; this will take you to the login page.
- Enter the credentials asked – registration number, date of birth, password, etc.
- The admit card option will come up saying admit card download (pdf), click on it.
- Take a minimum of two print out for further references.
Release Date of BTEUP Admit Card 2019
As per the official notification from board, the admit card will be available for download between 1st November to 5th November 2019 so candidates have to download their admit card without waiting for the last day.
BTEUP Examination Dates 2019
As per the date sheet released by the board, the odd semester examination will commence from 30th November 2019 which will be ended on 24th December 2019. However, the practical examination conducted between 9th November to 28th November 2019
Mistakes or unable to download the admit card of BTEUP?
- By any chance, if you are experiencing any trouble while downloading the admit card of BTEUP despite making the right efforts, then without wasting any time reach out to the officials. The concerned department will help you with the re-issuance of the admit card.
- On the other hand, if there are any mistakes in the admit card issued by BTEUP, then also, connect the concerned officials and request to rectify the errors. Make sure; you are taking the initiative immediately.
How to validate BTEUP Admit Card details?
Have you downloaded the admit card for the BTEUP semester examination, but are all particulars in order or not? To get this answer, it is very important to have a look at the details printed on the admit card. For this, you can take an overview of the admit card concerning, name, exam centre address and other respective details. Keep the admit card handy to avoid missing it at the time of need.
Documents to carry with the BTEUP Admit Card
Only carrying the admit card for your BTEUP semester examination will not help you alone. Along with this, the students are required to carry certain documents for identification purposes. Here is the list of documents (applicant can carry any of the below-listed documents) –
- Aadhar Card
- Driving Licence
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
Note – The original, as well as Xerox of any of the above documents, is required to be carried along with the admit card.
BTEUP Admit Card holds immense importance so; the students should not miss downloading the same. The admit cards are generally issued twenty days prior to the examination so there is hardly any time left for the semester examination’s preparation. Plus, it is vital to keep the same under safe hands until the release of results. Get on with the final revision task, and you will surely make big in your upcoming semester examinations.