CCMT 2020 Registration, Dates, Eligibility, Fees – CCMT registration is going to reach the online website very soon. At this moment, the aspiring candidates are advised to buckle up their seat belts and process the CCMT process without a glitch. The admission process of CCMT 2020 has been explained below in addition to all the necessary information that you will need in the intact course as well. All the dates have been announced, so don’t hover around and start preparation at the earliest.
National Institutes of Technology (NITs) IEST Shibpur, along with the eight other Indian Institutes of Information Technology and centrally funded institutes, offer online admission followed by counseling procedure for MTech, M Plan, and MTech programs known as CCMT. In simple terms, CCMT IS Centralised Counselling for MTech/March and M Plan. With time, the participating institute has taken a rise from 46 to 49.
The seats are allotted on the basis of the following
- Course selection
- Picking of the institutes
- Seat availability
CCMT Eligibility Criteria
To sit for CCMT, you will have to pass the eligibility test. There is no online or offline test that you need to write but is a set of eligibility criteria. Once you are done displaying the below-shared standards, the next process will begin. Make sure; you don’t tend to miss anything from this section at all.
- GATE score (valid) is mandatory for the students who are looking to apply for the CCMT. Also, if you are applying for CCMT 2020, then keep a hold of your GATE scores for the following years 2018/2019/2020.
- The scores obtained in the qualifying degree needs to be as under
- OC/OC-EW/OB – 6.5 CGPA or 60%
- SC/ST/PWD – 6 CGPA or 55%
The eligibility criteria of CCMT’s every program are calculated through a combination of degree disciplines and have different standards.
Prior to hitting on any stone, get through with the eligibility of the particular program of CCMT for which you are applying. Every program listed under CCMT has its own eligibility need.
CCMT Important Dates 2020
The date of CCMT has been made live on the official website in the ending days of March 2020. Plus, the online admissions will be started at the end of April itself. Here we are sharing the important dates concerning CCMT that you must store in your mind to stay updated and not missing anything.
Start Date of CCMT Online Application – 29th April 2020
Last Date of Application Fee Payment – May 10
Start and Last Date of Provisional Admission Confirmation Fee Payment – June 15 – 22
Last Date of Registration – May 10
Start and Last Date of Choice Filling – May 14 – June 20
Start and Last Dates of Locking of the Filled Choices – May 8 – May 14
Seat Allotment –
- Round one – May 19
- Round two – May 28
- Round three – June 10
Start and Last Date of National Spot Round Registration – July 4-16
Final Date of National Spot Round – July 22
CCMT Registration and Application Procedure 2020
- Registration is the first step – It is the initial step, without which you won’t be able to walk further on CCMT format.
- Reach out to CCMT official website; take the help of this link, ccmt.nic.in.
- Look for Registration tab and click
- The registration form will open up for the name, exam paper, registration ID examination year, etc.
- Fill the CCMT registration form and submit it.
- Now click on CCMT Application form after logging in to the CCMT website with User name and password.
- On the application form, mention the name, name of the parents, nationality, qualification, etc. Each and every detail is important and should not be missed.
- Upload the documents precisely, including your GATE score card (scanned copy). Take a reference for the format for scanned copies that you need to submit to stay away from irregularities.
- Don’t be in any kind of hurry while making the final submission of the application form. We mean, revise the form carefully.
- The submission of the CCMT application form will generate Unique Registration Number and Password. Maintain it safely.
- Payment of the fees the CCMT application form can be done either online or offline. So, carry on with the payment.
CCMT Choice Filling and Locking
Some candidates are still not aware of CCMT Choice Filling and Locking. It is a benefit offered to all the CCMT candidates, using which they can make the possible selection for colleges as well as courses. A suitable time will be given to the candidates, so they can re-think and modify the changes if needed. Once the choices are filled with the given time, the candidate has to access the locking step. The terms, locking itself assure, that no further changes will be allowed.
Alas, take the print outs of both application and choice form. So you can exercise it in the upcoming days.
Process of CCMT Reporting for Document Verification
The candidates are required to reach out to the CCMT reporting centers. This step will come into reality after the candidates are allotted with the seats as per their selected options. Three options will be provided to the candidates for selections. Take a glance below for comprehending.
- Freezing – Seats are suitable.
- Sliding – Preferring higher choice of course in the same college or university for prospects
- Floating – Waiting for the higher selection of course
List of Required Documents for CCMT
For CCMT submissions, you don’t have to make a thick file for submitting documents. There are only a few numbers of documents –
- Qualifying mark-sheet of Degree
- Scorecard of GATE
- Bank information
- Category certificate
It was all that you will need for the filling of the CCMT 2020 application form. If you need more information, get in touch with the official website. We will keep on sharing the latest updates and notification with regards to CCMT 2020.
CCMT 2020 FAQs
Q1. My counseling result is on waiting, will I get admission in CCMT 2020?
For all those students whose counseling results are on a wait, can opt for provisional admissions. However, it is imperative for them to proceed to the submission of the related requirements by the end of September 2020. Not only this, make sure you are done with your qualifying examination before or by the end of June 2020. This way, neither your selection nor admission will get hampered.
Q2. Which are the new participating institutes in CCMT 2020?
Earlier, the numbers of participating institutes were 46, which are now increased to 49. The three additions are
• Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design and Manufacturing Kurnool
• School of Planning and Architecture Bhopal
• National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology, Aurangabad
Q3. Can I apply for fresh registration in Round 2 and Round 3 for CCMT counseling?
No, fresh registration is not permitted either at Round 2 or Round 3.
Q4. How much fee do I need to pay for the CCMT application?
If you come under SC/ST/PWD category, then 2,000 Rs. will be the fees, while for the OC/BC, the application fees is 2500 Rs.
Q5. How can I confirm the admission seat in the allotted institute?
It is effortless; you have to pay the fees for seat confirmation. With this, you will be provided with a provisional seat confirmation letter that can be downloaded from the main website of CCMT.