Are you done with your examinations and now waiting for Anna University Results? Grab your Registration Number and Password as the results have been released. This news is for the students who are pursuing the academic year of 2018 and 2019 and given an examination during the months of April and May 2019. Here we have discussed every possible details, procedure, and set of instructions bearing in mind the Anna University results in 2019.
Here is the name of the results that have been released by Anna University in 2019
- Main Semester
- Revaluation Result of the Final Semester
- Revaluation Result of the Lower Semester of both UG and PG
- Distance Education
- Special case
If you are wondering whether to apply for revaluation or not; then here is a trick. In case you are unsatisfied with your results and want to get it reviewed; then this process will act like magic.
How a student can check Anna University Results?
- Click on the Official Website link of Anna University: https://annauniv.edu/
- Now look for UG/PG Exam results
- Click on the tab and login window will pop up
- Here you need to enlist your registration number and date of birth
- After entering the credentials click on Submit button.
- The results of the respective candidate will appear on the screen.
- Click on the print option to take out the print for future use
The Process to Apply for Revaluation at Anna University
This benefit is given to all those aspirants who do not share the feeling of satisfaction with the main result.
- The fees for photocopy – 300 Rs per answer sheet
- The time duration for the photocopy – 12 to 15 days
At this time, the student will be furnished with the marks allotted based on the questions. The students can examine the marks and if they are not satisfied, then can opt for revaluation directly.
- For reassessment, the students will be charged with 400Rs pr answer sheet, and the fees will be submitted to college admin.
- It will take a minimum of 25 to 35 days for the revaluation results to come.
- The concerned student will be notified about the process.
Note – do not get confused with the word Photocopy as it holds different meaning that Revaluation.
How to Check the Revaluation Result?
- Visit on the website of Anna University and click on Results
- Now click on revaluation result option semester wise and enter your login details
- The revaluation result will appear on the screen
- Download and take the print of the result
Important things to consider while opting for review/challenge in Anna University
The review or challenge result is yet to be released by the university. To apply for this section, it is compulsory to apply for revaluation.
- You can know the dates on the official website
- To opt for review/challenge, the applicant is required to submit a DD of 3000Rs. The DD should be submitted in the favour of The Controller of Examination of Anna University.
- Once the DD has been submitted with the given date, then the student will be notified about the same.
Instruction to be read by every student waiting for Anna University Results
- The students will not be delivered with paper results to their given address
- The Anna University Results are only available in online mode
- Correspondence request is not accepted in terms of revaluation and hence will be considered as rejected
- Both recounting and revaluation is open for students who sat in exam in the given year
- The students are required to collect the results and other essential documents from the concerned college only.
- The university holds the charge of distributing the mark sheet so the candidate should communicate with their respective university only.
- Revaluation Result will be considered as final.
- The final mark sheet will furnish details like – Name, roll number, date of birth, marks prior revaluation, registration number, marks after revaluation, remarks, and so on.
So, what are you looking for, reach out for Anna University results and carve your career with excellent colors. We wish you good luck!